Crazy Ballsz Recent Posts

Monday, March 24, 2008

Incoming Football Review Site...

Helo there...

Its been a tough and bz day to write the first post for this blog.. Although it is just a football talk, but still need to take my sweet time to mumble something here..

Because I really love football, but I always missed to catch the matches live on TV.. so, I always find the highlights every week all over the internet.. Sometimes I found it, but it makes me thinking about sharing it to the others. So, here I am to give you preview and highlights for every matches every week ( i'll do my best :) ) . I will also provide you the latest updates from the expensense, transfer rumors, crisis, injury, draws and many more.

So, let's get it started :D .. Btw, for now i will cover EPL ( Barclays English Premier League ) and UEFA Champions League Cup.

Hope you will enjoy. Thanx..
Peace..

0 comments:

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »